COSMIC, an award-winning digital skills training company based in Devon, is working in partnership with Visit Devon to provide its members access to a series of interactive digital workshops, covering a wide variety of essential digital topics.
These workshops are being delivered as part of the Digital Advantage Devon Project, which is fully funded by Devon County Council and completely free.
If you are interested in attending any of these workshops please email email@example.com
In addition to these workshops, our expert trainers can follow up with flexible, high quality 1:1 digital training and advice tailored specifically to your business’s needs.
Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
Tuesday 12th April – 1:00pm-4:00pm
During this workshop our specialist Digital Trainer will show you the tools you can use to review how your website is currently performing and establish areas where you can improve – with the end goal of boosting organic traffic and increasing sales.
On completion of this workshop you will:
- Understand the goal of Search Engine Optimisation & master keyword research
- Learn the differences between on-page and off-page SEO
- Discover the importance of User Experience signals in SEO
- Embrace SEO-friendly content creation
- Appreciate the importance of link building and how to go about it
- Appreciate the benefit of combining Search Engine Marketing (Paid Ads) and SEO
Instagram Next Steps
Tuesday 26th April – 1:00pm-4:00pm
This workshop digs deeper into Instagram. We will explore how to create a social media content strategy and ways to engage with your followers. We will look at Stories and Reels, how to create them and when to use them as well as delving into Linktree. Understanding how to make your photos and videos stand out, with tips on how to create them, and edit them as well as looking at what's trending content.
The session will cover -
- An introduction to creating a content strategy.
- Looking at ways to create content and engage followers.
- Walking through how to create stories and reels.
- What is Linktree and do you need it?
- Tips to improve your photography and videography
- A basic photo editing demo
- A look at business suite, what it does and how best to use it.
Join us for this interactive & engaging workshop, which includes time for discussion and questions.
Microsoft 365 Overview – Everything you didn’t know you could do with M365
Thursday 28th April – 1:00pm-4:00pm
When Microsoft 365 is mentioned, many people think of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, but did you know that a wealth of other powerful tools and features are included? Each one designed to make your life easier and more productive.
This workshop will guide you through the tools that you have at your fingertips and demonstrate the power of productivity available within the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
With the support of one of our skilled trainers, you will discover –
- SharePoint and OneDrive for effective cloud storage and real-time collaboration
- Lists, To Do and Planner for successful project and task management
- Teams for integrating people, content and communications
- OneNote and Lens for capturing and collating information and notes
- Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI to build powerful data driven connections, processes and reports
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book!