Weddings at Bicton Park
Book Tickets Online
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens is a truly unique and special wedding venue, steeped in history and romance. We offer a range of Wedding Packages, from simple, intimate civil ceremonies to full wedding breakfasts and evening receptions in our Garden Room and adjacent Orangery overlooking the stunning Italian Garden and acres of rolling parkland with endless photo opportunities.
The Palm House is the jewel in Bicton’s crown and was licensed for wedding ceremonies in 2000. Constructed from 18,000 individual glass panes and filled with lush tropical specimens, the structure is flooded with natural light and opens onto expansive lawns where up to 120 guests (including registrars) can be seated undercover. Smaller wedding parties can be accommodated all within the Palm House itself.
Our dedicated and experienced wedding team will attend to every aspect of the big day, ensuring no details are overlooked. These may include theming, coordination, order of service, catering and entertainment. So often, couples draw inspiration directly from the beauty and uniqueness of Bicton’s tranquil and romantic setting.
The Garden Room and adjacent Orangery with their far-reaching views across the Italian Garden and fountains to the distant obelisk, provide the perfect setting for a wedding breakfast and reception.
The wedding party and guests can take a ride on the Bicton Woodland Railway before dancing the night away to a live band or disco, or maybe rounding off the celebrations with a spectacular firework display!
Whatever the dream of a perfect wedding day we are sure Bicton Park Botanical Gardens will exceed your expectations. Contact us for an exclusive viewing of the venue and to talk through your plans with our advisors.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good260
- D1532WXstevejTrip Type:FamilyVisit to Father ChristmasSunday, 20th December 2020Visited Father Christmas in his beautiful grotto with our grandchildren. The grotto was stunning. So much work had gone into it and Father Christmas and his elf were very friendly and chatty. A... Read full review
- HarrietCSteptoeTrip Type:FamilyFabulous Father Christmas!Tuesday, 22nd December 2020A massive thank you to Bicton Botanical Gardens for such a fabulous time visiting Father Christmas. The grotto was stunning and so beautifully done. The best grotto we have been to. Father Christmas... Read full review
- KthemsenTrip Type:FamilyLovely gardensMonday, 22nd February 2021Really enjoyed my visit here and it was a hidden gem having ridden at Bicton Arena and never realised this place was there! My 18 month old daughter loved the play areas and walking around, the train... Read full review
- Outdoor Space
- Unique venue
- Catering available in house
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Range of drinks packages