Weddings at Bicton Park
Book Tickets Online
Bicton Park Botanical Gardens is a truly unique and special wedding venue, steeped in history and romance. We offer a range of Wedding Packages, from simple, intimate civil ceremonies to full wedding breakfasts and evening receptions in our Garden Room and adjacent Orangery overlooking the stunning Italian Garden and acres of rolling parkland with endless photo opportunities.
The Palm House is the jewel in Bicton’s crown and was licensed for wedding ceremonies in 2000. Constructed from 18,000 individual glass panes and filled with lush tropical specimens, the structure is flooded with natural light and opens onto expansive lawns where up to 120 guests (including registrars) can be seated undercover. Smaller wedding parties can be accommodated all within the Palm House itself.
Our dedicated and experienced wedding team will attend to every aspect of the big day, ensuring no details are overlooked. These may include theming, coordination, order of service, catering and entertainment. So often, couples draw inspiration directly from the beauty and uniqueness of Bicton’s tranquil and romantic setting.
The Garden Room and adjacent Orangery with their far-reaching views across the Italian Garden and fountains to the distant obelisk, provide the perfect setting for a wedding breakfast and reception.
The wedding party and guests can take a ride on the Bicton Woodland Railway before dancing the night away to a live band or disco, or maybe rounding off the celebrations with a spectacular firework display!
Whatever the dream of a perfect wedding day we are sure Bicton Park Botanical Gardens will exceed your expectations. Contact us for an exclusive viewing of the venue and to talk through your plans with our advisors.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good254
- huglizzieBudleigh Salterton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWonderful Bicton!Friday, 27th December 2019I’ve been bringing my children to Bicton for 7 years and we always have a brilliant time. The staff are really friendly and there is so much to do: soft play, cafe, tractor barn, duck feeding... Read full review
- Jimb83Whimple, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPoor staff attitudeThursday, 16th January 2020We have been members for a few years now but I’m afraid the attitude of staff means we won’t be renewing our membership when it expires this year. The customer service is just appalling (especially... Read full review
- kathy mExeter, United Kingdomday outMonday, 3rd February 2020great plave to sit with a picnic an see the ducks an other animals on thw water lovely grounds coffee shop on site good coffee Read full review
- Outdoor Space
- Unique venue
- Catering available in house
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Garden/grounds available for photography
- Range of drinks packages