Functions and Events at National Marine Aquarium
Book Tickets Online
The National Marine Aquarium is a first-class venue. Our underwater world promises to add something special to your event, catering for everything from weddings, corporate events and private parties, to children’s parties, sleepovers and day delegates.
Our scientists have proven the therapeutic properties of aquariums, so why not relax in the grandeur of the UK’s largest and add a stunning £22 million backdrop to your event or special occasion. At the same time, you can rest easy knowing that your booking will help to support our marine conservation efforts.
We host a wide range of events including:
Weddings and Proposals
Kids Birthday Parties
Breakfast Networking, early morning
Many of our functions take place in the evening, after the aquarium closes to the public. We also host breakfast networking events in the morning. Functions and events timings are flexible. Submit an enquiry on our website for more information
Pricing varies per event and we offer bronze, silver, and gold packages for catered events and weddings. Enquire on our website to find out more.
The National Marine Aquarium is a very flexible venue that can be tailored to the individual needs of our clients, along with excellent customer service plus our high- level facilities and services, we are the perfect venue for your event.
Here is just a few of the things we pride ourselves on:
- A truly unique venue within the heart of the Barbican, with a fantastic backdrop for your event
- Dedicated Functions Team to ensure your event is as special as our venue.
- Excellent Customer Service Team on hand throughout your visit
- Bespoke event management and catering available
- Free Wi-Fi in all hospitality areas
- Our dedicated functions team, will endeavour to meet your needs, tailoring any event to your personal requirements.
To submit an enquiry, visit: http://www.national-aquarium.co.uk/host- an-event/ and select the type event you are interested in.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good807
- hotpoisonedcraneTrip Type:BusinessFish not happy!Saturday, 5th December 2020Went here a number of years ago when it first opened and have walked past many times over the years. My opinion of the place remains the same. Fish are not happy. Read full review
- caitlynr240ServiceSunday, 13th December 2020Service from Julie was amazing! Super friendly and smiley, and more than willing to help. Would definitely visit again but only if she were serving. Thanks Julie ! Read full review
- Fiona NVillach, AustriaRelaxing in the company of amazing fish and other sea life.Thursday, 31st December 2020I spent a few hours here yesterday, enjoying learning and relaxing in the company of amazing fish and other sea life. There is currently a booking system in operation but it still got quite busy at... Read full review
Map & Directions
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* The Aquarium is open daily from 10am – 5pm, with extended times available for functions and events.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change