Functions and Events at National Marine Aquarium
Book Tickets Online
The National Marine Aquarium is a first-class venue. Our underwater world promises to add something special to your event, catering for everything from weddings, corporate events and private parties, to children’s parties, sleepovers and day delegates.
Our scientists have proven the therapeutic properties of aquariums, so why not relax in the grandeur of the UK’s largest and add a stunning £22 million backdrop to your event or special occasion. At the same time, you can rest easy knowing that your booking will help to support our marine conservation efforts.
We host a wide range of events including:
Weddings and Proposals
Kids Birthday Parties
Breakfast Networking, early morning
Many of our functions take place in the evening, after the aquarium closes to the public. We also host breakfast networking events in the morning. Functions and events timings are flexible. Submit an enquiry on our website for more information
Pricing varies per event and we offer bronze, silver, and gold packages for catered events and weddings. Enquire on our website to find out more.
The National Marine Aquarium is a very flexible venue that can be tailored to the individual needs of our clients, along with excellent customer service plus our high- level facilities and services, we are the perfect venue for your event.
Here is just a few of the things we pride ourselves on:
- A truly unique venue within the heart of the Barbican, with a fantastic backdrop for your event
- Dedicated Functions Team to ensure your event is as special as our venue.
- Excellent Customer Service Team on hand throughout your visit
- Bespoke event management and catering available
- Free Wi-Fi in all hospitality areas
- Our dedicated functions team, will endeavour to meet your needs, tailoring any event to your personal requirements.
To submit an enquiry, visit: http://www.national-aquarium.co.uk/host- an-event/ and select the type event you are interested in.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good784
- JongambitFantastic place to visitWednesday, 12th February 2020What can I say took my son here last year and he absolutely loved it He loved how he could get so close to the fish and learn all about them and the staff were amazing how they answered all his... Read full review
- nickcR4086YWParking problemThursday, 13th February 2020The Aquarium was very good and our Grandaughter really enjoyed it but the parking situation is bad. The car park is Plymouth Harbour multi storey operated by Britannia Parking Group Ltd. We paid the... Read full review
- 627melbTrip Type:FamilyNot worth full priceThursday, 13th February 2020We had a voucher for half price entry as we had visited Dartmoor Zoo. So around £18 for two adults with the voucher and our two children were under 2 so free. Definitely not worth the full price we... Read full review
Map & Directions
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* The Aquarium is open daily from 10am – 5pm, with extended times available for functions and events.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change