Win a Top Trumps Family Day out at Paignton Zoo
This Easter giant Top Trumps cards are landing at Paignton Zoo - the cards feature the Zoo’s very own animals and will form an amazing trail and game for guests. Visit Devon have teamed up with Paignton Zoo to offer you the chance to win a family ticket (two adults and two children) and two free Top Trumps trails for the kids!
To be in with a chance of winning comment below with the answer to this question on the original Facebook post:
What is the largest land mammal?
- Elephant B. Cheetah C. Orang-utan
Closing date for entry will be Friday 22nd March. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Find out more about Top Trumps here.
Win a wild day out to Living Coasts!
Living Coasts, Torquay’s coastal Zoo & Aquarium is home to an amazing variety of wildlife including playful penguins, brilliant birds and stunning seahorses! AND…launching on Saturday 6th April is their new ‘Wild Coastal Explorer’ trail - allowing kids to pick up a pair of binoculars and release their inner explorers! (small trail charge applies).
Visit Devon are giving you the chance to win a family ticket (two adults and two children) to Living Coasts, to be in with a chance simply comment below with the answer to the following question on the original Facebook post:
Which flightless birds can be found at Living Coasts:
- Ducks B. Peacocks C. Penguins
Closing date for entry will be Friday 29th March. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Find out more about Living Coasts here.
Competition Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Details of how to enter are below. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. If any error, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prizes are as follows:
- A family ticket (two adults and two children) to Paingnton Zoo and two free Top Trumps trails for the kids!
- A family ticket (two adults and two children) to Living Coasts.
There will be two winners, one per prize.
4. To enter, comment on the original Facebook post answering the question.
5. The winners will be notified by Monday 1st April. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed (see above).
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.