Exeter Northcott - Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
Thu 27 - Sun 30 September 2018
Sat 7pm; Sun 11am
School matinees: Thu 1.30pm & Fri 10.30am
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead!
So it’s time to prepare yourselves for two amazing shows with Horrible Histories live on stage! Using actors and ground-breaking 3D special effects, these two astounding shows are guaranteed to thrill you and your children. Historical figures and events will come alive on stage and hover at your fingertips!
From the fascinating Pharaohs to the power of the pyramids, discover the foul facts of death and decay with the meanest mummies in Egypt. Are you ready to rumble with Ramesses the Great? Dare you enter through the Gates of the Afterlife? It’s the history of Egypt with the nasty bits left in!
Also showing Terrible Tudors.
From £16. Great family and group discounts. See website link for full details.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Accept coach parties
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Event
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking - Follow yellow signs to spaces at North Park Road and then allow a 15 minute walk to theatre or catch the free 'Exeter Northcott Shuttle Bus' that links the car parks with the theatre. Allow an extra 15 mins for this shuttle service. Contact the box office for further information.
- Booking essential
- Special group rates
- Family Fun
- Groups Accepted