AboutAn art event/exhibition at Powderham Castle ( http://www.powderham.co.uk/ ) running for the whole of July and the first two weeks of August, with opening times the same as the castle.
● It will be an art attraction, just as WooHoo was. Mazes and stately homes go hand-in-hand so it makes sense to create an art maze; the first of its kind.
● Made up of large boards, it will be situated in a very beautiful, vast 18t h/19th century barn right at the entrance to the castle. The maze will be made up of boards with tunnels, mirrors and pods. 2d artists work will be attached to boards, 3d work will be in certain oases throughout the maze and film will be showing in a darkened area.
● It will be fun!
● There will be an art shop .
● The barn is beautiful, wonderfully situated and vast (It was a riding barn)
● There will be an arty café attached to the maze and workshops running throughout the 6 weeks (get in contact if you want to run one) .
● People wanting to visit the exhibition will also need to pay the castle admission
Map & Directions
Sorry, this event has passed