Weddings at The Royal Hotel
Book Tickets Online
Ever thought about getting married in a beautiful regency hotel? Then The Royal Hotel in the charming character town of Bideford makes the perfect setting for your wedding celebrations!
Their private gardens overlook the River Torridge, the perfect backdrop for your wedding photographs.
The Royal Hotel is one of the most elegant wedding venues in North Devon. With them you'll feel in safe hands, as their team are experts in planning special occasions and events. They will manage every little detail of the day, so that you can relax and enjoy the celebrations with your special guests.
The classic Regency Restaurant can host wedding parties of up to 120 people. For smaller parties of up to 30, you can opt for the unique ambience of the Kingsley Room, with its stunning decor dating back to the 17th century.
They have a range of excellent wedding packages which we can personalise to your requirements. Head to the hotel's website to download a brochure and to find out more about the packages on offer, including the exclusive use package which allows couples and 70 guests to take over the entire hotel!
This charming hotel can host a variety of ceremonies, including civil ceremonies. The elegant regency style of the hotel, combined with the excellent team of staff, make it the perfect venue for any ceremony, whether it is a civil partnership, wedding or vow renewal.
You can choose from two private rooms, each with their own unique atmosphere. An experienced manager will help you every step of the way, including advice on wedding etiquette and help with the legal requirements. Knowing that you are in expert hands, you can sit back and relax, leave the stress to the team and enjoy every moment of your special day!
The Royal Hotel has years of experience in hosting vow renewals and can help you with all the details. They'll be happy to work with you to put together a day that is personalised for the two of you. For the celebration, they can host the event of your choice, from a small intimate dinner to a lavish party.
Why not combine your ceremony with your honeymoon and enjoy a break at the Royal Hotel too? The unique setting and special atmosphere make it a lovely place to choose for your first break as a married couple.
The Kingsley Suite makes a fabulous honeymoon suite with plasterwork dating back to the 17th century. Guests can enjoy chilled champagne and flowers in your room plus warm and friendly service that will make your stay even more memorable.
With there being so many romantic places to explore together in North Devon, you’ll have a really romantic and wonderful time settling into married life.
The elegant and charming surroundings make The Royal Hotel the perfect place for a wedding reception. They have been hosting wedding receptions for many years, so the team has all the experience you need – just leave everything in their hands!
They will dress up the tables to make a magical setting for your wedding celebrations and depending on the size of your party, you can choose between a small intimate room or a large grand one. Whichever you go for, you can be sure that there will be a stunning backdrop that will take your breath away.
Choose the Royal Hotel in Bideford for your luxury wedding venue and have a magical day that you, your family and friends will treasure forever. Contact the hotel today to start planning the ceremony of your dreams.
Take a look at their hotel rooms online, like the Kingsley Suite or one of our other luxury double rooms and contact them in regards to planning your big wedding day and honeymoon in North Devon.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good319
- Sally CCheltenham, United KingdomThe Royal Hotel in Bideford plus all Brend hotels we have stayed in.Wednesday, 29th January 2020We have stayed in various Brend hotels over the last few years. The service at them all has been really excellent. In addition, the food is always very good and so is the price. We couldn't ask for... Read full review
- marcuslesterusTrip Type:BusinessAll goodTuesday, 4th February 2020It was a last minute booking but as I have stayed here and other hotels from the group I knew it would be great value for money and good location. Although it appears there is work currently going... Read full review
- janicehawtinTruro, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat hotelThursday, 13th February 2020Large clean room with good facilities. Wi-Fi speed fast I was able to watch films on my tablet. The food is good, especially breakfast, served by friendly efficient and attentive staff. A good... Read full review
- Available for wedding receptions
- Free car parking
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available