Weddings at The Royal & Fortescue Hotel
Book Tickets Online
Based in a central location in the heart of Barnstaple, the elegant Georgian surroundings of the Royal and Fortescue Hotel create a really special atmosphere for your wedding reception that won’t fail to charm your guests.
The elegant Royal and Fortescue Restaurant can host private gatherings up to parties of 120 people, all treated to the excellent, attentive service that the hotel is famous for. The events manager will plan every detail with you, and then make sure your big day goes just as you had dreamed it would.
Before anything, book a tour of the hotel. The event manager would love to show you around, so that you can see why it could make the venue for you, so make sure to contact them for more details.
If you’d like to book your wedding reception at the hotel, you’ll be guaranteed a wonderful experience that you and your guests will love. In the delightful surroundings, the dedicated team will spare no effort to ensure you have the most wonderful day. Your guests will love the atmosphere and character of this amazing hotel.
The hotel will provide you with a wedding breakfast to remember, presented with the flawless, warm service you can expect from any Brend Hotel - with 50 years of experience.
Booking your wedding reception with The Royal and Fortescue Hotel means you can expect the following features:
Expert support, planning and advice at every stage of your day from the experienced team
The management can act as Master of Ceremonies for your reception
A choice of extensive buffet and banqueting menus
A wonderful choice of top quality wines and a drinks receptions for your guests
Drawn up the table plans to ensure that the room is laid out as you’d like
Flowers provided, placed on every table
A complimentary stay in the Percival Suite on the wedding night for the happy couple
If you’re coming joining the hotel for your reception, why not also spend your honeymoon with tem too? Whether you’re using the facilties for the special day itself or you are specifically looking for somewhere perfect for your honeymoon, they can help.
With gorgeous luxury rooms and a great location in the heart of Barnstaple, the Royal and Fortescue Hotel is a wonderful place to spend your honeymoon.
The honeymoon suite, the Percival Suite, is one of the most exquisite rooms you can imagine, providing you with the perfect romantic setting for your stay.
You will find that the hotel is just as attentive to honeymooners as they are to the wedding party, they can ensure that your honeymoon is as magical as it can possibly be, including arranging any extra special touches you might like.
If you’ve never visited North Devon before, you are in for a treat. There is plenty for you to explore together in the beautiful town of Barnstaple and it is only a short drive to the idyllic beaches of the North Devon coast or the windswept and romantic scenery of Exmoor.
To find out more about the hotel's wedding packages, head to their website to view our brochure containing everything you need to know. Alternatively, drop them an email or call the friendly team to speak to event planners and arrange a consultation.
Whatever your special occasion, The Royal and Fortescue Hotel can turn it into an even you and your guests will remember forever. You have so many options; large gatherings, smaller get-togethers, a buffet or a banquet in the restaurant, or an intimate private dinner in our Florence Suite. Just tell them the celebration you’re thinking of and the hotel will make it a reality.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good293
- Pinktobi1978Trip Type:FamilyWeekend awayWednesday, 16th September 2020Hotel wasn’t as expected compared to the pictures on the website and the rooms were outdated. The rooms were noisy but put the air-con on and it was perfect. The food however and the staff were... Read full review
- Fiona_TugPortsmouth, United KingdomCentral Location, Excellent FacilitiesThursday, 17th September 2020Excellent central location, on-site facilities very good as well. All the staff were excellent, bar service and restaurant were very good too. The breakfast options were slightly restricted due to... Read full review
- mikecK174VBIreby, United KingdomExcellent hotel in BarnstapleMonday, 21st September 2020Everything the hotel could control was excellent, including quality of room, helpfulness of staff and the food in Bar62 was great, served by friendly and capable staff. The reason for the Average... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Available for wedding receptions
- Free car parking
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available