Weddings at The Park Hotel
Book Tickets Online
When you are planning your big day, take a tour of The Park Hotel so that you can see all that this sophisticated 4-star Barnstaple wedding venue has to offer.
Imagine the excitement of saying ‘I do’ its lovely setting with views across to the River Taw, with first class catering and sensational service.
The Park Suite is a spectacular room for up to 150 people, with French Doors opening on to a stunning glass fronted balcony. Just a few steps away there is leafy Rock Park, which makes a superb backdrop for all your wedding photos. While the outside is spectacular, inside, they provide first class catering and sensational service.
It is an impressive and charming venue for civil ceremonies, weddings and vow renewal ceremonies. You will love the wonderful atmosphere and fantastic service at the Park Hotel.
Expert wedding planners can give you advice on all the legal requirements, as well as useful tips on wedding etiquette. For big or small ceremonies, they make sure it all flows well, taking you to the I do stage without a hitch, from there you can stay for your reception, or combine the two with a wedding package.
Whatever your ideal ceremony, the team will be with you every step of the way. You can trust them to make sure that the whole day goes without a hitch and look forward to these great features:
-Use of The Park Suite for your ceremony, specially dressed for the occasion
-Options to also make use of the stunning Seasons Bar
-Advice on toasts, decorations, flowers and more
-A selection of wedding packages
-Wedding Breakfast, Luncheon Reception or Evening Parties
-Cake stand and knife, printed menus, table plans, table decorations and flowers
-Complimentary luxury room and breakfast for the bride and groom
-Discounted luxury accommodation for your guests
-An experienced hotel manager to provide assistance throughout
-Evening entertainment can be arranged
The Park Hotel will use their years of expertise to devise some outstanding and imaginative wedding packages with great options at various budget levels to help you plan exactly the kind of wedding you’d like at the stunning venue.
The packages include everything from room hire to wedding menus that range from a dressed buffet to a spectacular five course lunch, all held in the luxurious Park Suite. If you’re looking for the ultimate wedding package in North Devon, get in touch with the hotel and state your personal preferences. They can tailor a wedding package that is just right for you!
Details of their wedding packages are available on the hotel's website. All packages include a dedicated wedding planner, complimentary Bride and Groom accommodation on the night of the wedding and more.
The Park is a special place for renewal of vow celebrations. It is an elegant and memorable venue for your ceremony making it the perfect setting for such a romantic and personal event. The whole events team is very experienced in handling all types of vow renewal celebrations, from small private gatherings to spectacular parties for family and friends. They'll design a day around the two of you.
Many couples like to combine their vow renewals or weddings with a special honeymoon enjoyed right at the Park Hotel. This is because they always go the extra mile to ensure your honeymoon is more magical than you have ever dreamed.
The romantic park-side setting is calm and peaceful, away from the crowds, yet we’re just a short stroll from Barnstaple town centre. Luxury Park View Rooms are wonderfully comfortable, with chilled champagne and freshly cut flowers in the couples room, as well as intimate candlelit dinners in the award winning Seasons Brasserie.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good317
- anne bBristol, United Kingdommasons weekendWednesday, 5th February 2020very good hotel well appointed beautifully decorated food could be more of an experience, on holiday or a break food is a big enjoyment and nothing blew you away but this is very much a individual... Read full review
- 809melanieOkehampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent stay 5*Sunday, 9th February 2020Stayed at the park hotel and had a fabulous stay!! the room was lovely and clean and a good size,the bed was so comfy and the room service which was lovely all kept warm. The staff were friendly and... Read full review
- Abigail_mabelMidhurst, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesValentines getawaySunday, 16th February 2020Had a fabulous time away for a couple of nights for valentines. We booked there valentines package which was good value, the dinner valentines night was 5 courses and the food was really good and the... Read full review
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Available for wedding receptions
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available