Weddings at The Imperial Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple is the ultimate dream wedding venue.
With its picturesque setting by the River Taw, The Imperial is an excellent choice for those wanting to have a beautiful backdrop for their wedding photos.
The hotel offers exceptional service and first-class catering, so all in all it really does make an elegant venue for your wedding day.
The 4-star Imperial Hotel is just right for smaller, more intimate weddings and vow renewals. When you choose it as your wedding venue, you then can relax and look forward to the big day knowing that you are in expert hands.
Whatever your taste and whatever type of wedding you are looking for, their experienced team are happy to cater for you. They are the top civil wedding venue in North Devon, catering for up to 60 guests and you’re able to take your pick from a number of ground floor venues, including the Kingsley Suite and the Grenville Room.
You can rely on an experienced manager to provide exceptional support, so all you need to do is relax and remember your lines on the big day!
If you would like your wedding to include an evening meal, this can be arranged in one of the private function rooms and guests will love the delicious and extensive menus.
Whether to celebrate an anniversary or for any other reason, Renewal of Vows ceremonies are increasingly popular with married couples and The Imperial makes a classic and elegant venue for these occasions.
You can opt for a private ceremony or throw a lavish party for friends and family to celebrate with you. Couples can choose between several locations on the ground floor of the hotel, which can be specially dressed for you.
Be sure to get in touch with The Imperial to find out more about their wedding packages and go online to download a full brochure covering their wedding options.
To get you started, here are a few reasons why the Imperial Hotel is the perfect choice for your ceremony:
-Attractive location by the River Taw, with elegant grounds for your wedding photos
-Red carpets to give that extra bit of flair and make you feel like a true star on your big day.
-Choice of private rooms for your ceremony, specially dressed for the occasion - including the Kingsley Suite (up to 60 people) or the Grenville Room (up to 20 people)
-Advice on toasts, decorations, flowers and more.
-A selection of wedding packages
-Wedding Breakfast or Luncheon Reception
-Cake stand and knife, printed menus, table plans, table decorations and flowers
-Complimentary luxury room and breakfast for the bride and groom
-Discounted luxury accommodation for your guests
-An experienced hotel manager to provide assistance throughout
-The arrangement of private evening entertainment for the whole party at one of our sister hotels in Barnstaple
Get in touch with the hotel today to arrange your free consultation and take a tour of the hotel to help you get a feel of how wonderful your big day can be.
If the wedding has already been booked but you don’t want to miss out on the picture-perfect venue, why not book your honeymoon with them too? With a romantic riverside location and luxury accommodation, the Imperial Hotel is a wonderful place to spend your honeymoon. Expect chilled champagne in your room, luxury rooms, riverside walks and candle-lit dinners in the onsite restaurant. This really is the perfect spot to take your first holiday as a married couple.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good413
- _bands_ridgedaleSleaford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat breakWednesday, 14th August 2019Super hotel, delicious food and great service. Excellent choice for a very relaxing short break and in a good location. Elegant, friendly hotel. Another plus is to have hotel's own car park with... Read full review
- meudell228Trip Type:CouplesImperial at BarnstapleThursday, 15th August 2019Excellent service at a reasonable price. Very good room, well appointed. Dinner very good with varied choice and prompt service. Breakfast ok but could have done with a better buffet... Read full review
- HornsajStoke-on-Trent, United KingdomNice but expensive!Friday, 16th August 2019The Imperial is a very pleasant hotel well located on the riverside of Barnstaple. However, although it is listed as a four star hotel with prices to match, the rooms have no air conditioning or even... Read full review
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
- Wi-Fi available