Weddings at The Barnstaple Hotel
Book Tickets Online
Your perfect wedding venue is right here in North Devon! When choosing the Barnstaple Hotel for your special day, you can relax knowing that you are in expert hands. You will have your own wedding planner who will make sure that every detail is exactly how you want it. From large parties to smaller, intimate occasions, they have a choice of function rooms and dining options that can be tailored to your requirements.
The Barnstaple can host any kind of ceremony, from a wedding ceremony, civil partnership or renewal of vows. They’ll create a package which is everything you could wish for and guide you through each step so you get perfect memories of this special day.
The hotel can offer you packages all year round, with discounts available for weekday ceremonies. Choose from the intimate Ashford Suite or the stunning Arlington Suite, which can seat up to 300 guests. They can also arrange your evening entertainment if you’d like, anything from a disco to a DJ, to a live band – whatever your preference, the Barnstaple Hotel team can help! Contact them to arrange your free consultation and they’ll take you on a tour of the hotel, so you can see how perfect this venue is!
The Barnstaple Hotel team are experienced in hosting renewal of vows ceremonies and will help you with the planning every step of the way. If you’re looking for a small intimate celebration, the Ashford Suite is perfect for the occasion, seating just 40 people.
If you wish to plan a celebration with all your family and friends, they can accommodate more guests in the Arlington Suite. Whichever room you decide is best for your celebration, the hotel will make sure they are laid out and dressed to suit the occasion.
Many couples decide that a renewal of vows is also the ideal opportunity to arrange a second honeymoon and for that, The Barnstaple Hotel is perfect!
Whether you’re saying your vows for the first time, or recommitting to each other, you can be sure of a romantic honeymoon staying in the hotel. With fantastic customer service, comfortable luxury accommodation and a location in the heart of North Devon, they're a sensational place to spend your honeymoon. The team will do all they can to ensure it's perfect in every detail, including arranging any finishing touches such as champagne and fine chocolates.
For a wedding reception, the Barnstaple Hotel makes a brilliant choice. The newly refurbished Arlington Suite makes an impressive setting for a Wedding Breakfast or Luncheon, while smaller private rooms can be tailored to your needs to create exactly the atmosphere you’re looking for.
Whichever package you choose, your wedding will include the following features as standard:
-Cake stand and knife for the day
-Master of ceremonies and PA system
-Assistance with table plan
-Booking of entertainment
Accommodation for bride and groom is included in each package. Your guests will enjoy a preferential rate should they stay at the hotel.
If you book a mid-week wedding you will receive a 10% discount on your wedding package (dependent on the Tariff.)
A full wedding brochure is available line, should you want a closer look at what is on offer. Be sure to contact them directly at the hotel, either by phone on 01271 376221 or via email: email@example.com
A wedding planner will be in touch to talk you through everything you could want for your special day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good669
- Ken BHampshireAmazing staff, excellent food, spotlessly clean and superbly Covid managedMonday, 14th December 2020My wife and I stayed for 5 superb nights winter break at The Barnstaple Hotel. Everything about our stay was perfect. The staff were amazing, especially in the restaurant. The food at dinner and... Read full review
- Mark_A_S700Felixstowe, United KingdomVery Nice HotelTuesday, 15th December 2020Stayed as a family, 2 adults and a child for 2 nights in December 2020. A very nice hotel, which is modern, clean with helpful and friendly staff. Rooms: Clean and of a good size. ours came with... Read full review
- June SExeter, United KingdomGreat hotel close to townSunday, 27th December 2020The hotel is easy to find with loads of parking. It’s close to town and the main routes for travelling so it’s very convenient. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the rooms are spacious and clean... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Available for wedding receptions
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre