Weddings at Saunton Sands Hotel
Book Tickets Online
You want your big day to be the most glamorous, romantic day of your life, right? You want everything to be arranged beautifully and to run without a hitch? Then make Saunton Sands Hotel in Devon your choice of wedding venue.
Above a stunning three-mile stretch of golden beach (simply perfect setting for pictures), the elegant art deco styled hotel is like being on a film set – with you and your partner the stars of the show. You can even get married in the garden or in one of the lovely rooms, including the stunning Gallery. To make sure that it’s all tippety-top perfect, you’ll get your own dedicated hotel wedding planner to take care of all the details.
Saunton Sands Hotel caters for small intimate family weddings, grand formal affairs for hundreds of guests, or quirky themed occasions such as beach chic weddings.
Book with the hotel for all of this and more:
-Your own personal wedding organiser
-A location to hold ceremonies, including civil ceremonies, with a master of ceremonies or toastmaster
-A fantastic choice of banquet or buffet menus, catering for small or large numbers
-Your own self-contained private function room with bar and dance floor
-Your choice of music, disco and entertainments - they can organise these for you
-Flowers and decorations to reflect your own individual style – the hotel has an in-house florist
-A hair and beauty salon to ensure that you look at your most gorgeous on the day
-Luxurious hotel accommodation and self-catering apartments for your guests (reduced rates for guests wishing to book accommodation for the night of the wedding may be available)
-Winter weddings can be themed and include stunning ice sculptures and sparkling fairy lights
Finally, you can book the romantic bridal suite for the perfect finishing touch to your dream Devon beachside wedding!
So, if you’re looking for a wonderful wedding, do take a look at the packages available on the Saunton Sands Hotel website and speak to one of their team about your needs.
They offer a variety of packages depending on the size of the wedding you’d like and your vision, including an exclusive -use package giving you and your guests complete run of the hotel!
If you’d like to check out the Saunton Sands Hotel before the big day and keep all your memories in one place, they also offer a range of Hen and Stag Dos with a difference.
You and your guests are guaranteed an amazing time because they tailor a weekend package to your requirements and create the memorable event that is just what you’re looking for. Packages can include self-catering apartments for groups of up to 20 people, beauty treatments in the new spa, surf tuition, coasteering, horse riding and cocktail making, go-karting, paintballing and quadbiking, as well as a mermaid experience and girls’ night in options for those on hen weekends.
Guests will have access to all the luxury facilities of the hotel and the choice of four great dining options.
Perhaps you’d like to stay at the Saunton Sands Hotel after your big day? The hotel prides itself on being one of the best destinations for honeymoons in North Devon. It is hard to find a more romantic destination with the glorious coastline and luxury accommodation.
There is a fine choice of honeymoon suites and private apartments, so you are bound to find one that is perfect for the two of you, they can even add those extra romantic touches like chilled champagne and fresh flowers.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good673
- apolywka93Trip Type:Solo travelA Relaxing, Rejuvenating weekend.Monday, 18th November 2019I experienced a fantastic spa weekend at Staunton, the highlight being an amazing full body massage by Miranda. The spa facilities were first class. The dinner was outstanding. I can’t recommend... Read full review
- Larry JSutton Coldfield, United KingdomTrip Type:Couples50th Wedding Anniversary in LuxuryTuesday, 19th November 2019Great hotel, perfect location, excellent food, let down by room. Staff were generally attentive and responsive, room was disappointingly small compared to image on web site, although the view was... Read full review
- royidrageDunstable, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesbrief break in lovely hotelWednesday, 20th November 2019Great Hotel in prime position over Saunton Sands. Dining room very comfortable with good menu and quality food. The hotel has an Art Deco charm and is very comfortable with a bar that provides great... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Near coastal path
- Sea Views
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available