Conferences at The Royal Hotel
Book Tickets Online
For important business meetings, conferences and seminars, you can rely on the experienced team at The Royal Hotel in Bideford to make sure everything goes smoothly.
The hotel's team know it is paramount that your business makes a good impression, especially with clients and delegates, so they work with you to make sure that you are provided a service you can be proud of.
Your colleagues will love the convenient location, free parking and free WiFi. You will find that the elegant and impressive surroundings help inspire positive, productive business meetings, whilst also projecting a great image for your company. If you are planning a business event, just call The Royal Hotel team.
It's a North Devon conference venue with period charm. The excellent facilities include first class food and outstanding service which makes the hotel an exceptional venue for conferences, functions and seminars.
They're located right beside the river in Bideford and offer a choice of menu options that are sure to wow your delegates.
The elegant Regency Restaurant can host conferences of up to 120 people in comfortable and stylish surroundings, whereas smaller groups can meet in the historic Kingsley Room with its beautiful wood panelled walls.
At the end of a busy day, your delegates are welcome to use the facilities at our sister hotel, The Barnstaple’s Leisure Club, where they can unwind with a work out or a swim, or perhaps indulge in a pampering treatment or two.
If you are looking for an elegant setting for your business meetings, the hotel is happy to assist you. They invite you to discover all the facilities and expertise you need to make your business meeting run smoothly. Get in touch and let them know your needs and they will design a package tailor made for you that matches your requirements.
The Royal Hotel offers special delegate packages, including a 24-hour delegate rate, so those travelling from further away or needing a bit of extra care can indulge in everything the hotel has to offer.
A standard delegate package includes:
Hire of a meeting room for the size of your group
Your choice of room layout
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries for you and your clients/colleagues on arrival
Refreshments at mid-morning and mid-afternoon including tea, coffee and biscuits
Iced water, cordials and mints throughout
A lunch option
The also provide notepaper, pens, a flipchart, projector, HD television and DVD player as standard. Plus the conference rooms are air conditioned.
Sometimes you need to go the extra mile and for that, the hotel offers banqueting options. The team knows how to create the perfect celebration, event, birthday party or other special occasion.
They can put together a function or banquet that is perfect for you and bound to impress your guests. With a talent for amazing luxury cuisine, the team of talented chefs can conjure up a magical feast using freshly sourced local produce. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, the hotel is equally as adept at creating an informal buffet. Talk to the hotel and they’ll start designing a memorable celebration that is personalised just for you.
You will find that the elegant environment at The Royal Hotel creates the perfect atmosphere for your business meetings, functions or other occasions. Be sure to head to their website to download the Special Occasions Brochure for more information about the packages on offer.
Alternatively, if you would rather discuss your options with a member of the friendly, helpful team, feel free to contact the hotel directly via email or phone and an event planners will be happy to help.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good319
- Sally CCheltenham, United KingdomThe Royal Hotel in Bideford plus all Brend hotels we have stayed in.Wednesday, 29th January 2020We have stayed in various Brend hotels over the last few years. The service at them all has been really excellent. In addition, the food is always very good and so is the price. We couldn't ask for... Read full review
- marcuslesterusTrip Type:BusinessAll goodTuesday, 4th February 2020It was a last minute booking but as I have stayed here and other hotels from the group I knew it would be great value for money and good location. Although it appears there is work currently going... Read full review
- janicehawtinTruro, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat hotelThursday, 13th February 2020Large clean room with good facilities. Wi-Fi speed fast I was able to watch films on my tablet. The food is good, especially breakfast, served by friendly efficient and attentive staff. A good... Read full review
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available