Conferences at The Royal & Fortescue Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Royal and Fortescue is an inspiring venue for business meetings or conferences and seminars. You can rely on the experienced team at The Royal and Fortescue to make sure everything goes smoothly. Your colleagues will love the convenient location, free parking and free WiFi.
You will find that the elegant and impressive surroundings help inspire positive, productive business meetings, whilst also projecting a great image for your company.
As a conference venue, the hotel is one that will really impress. For larger conferences and seminars, the restaurant can accommodate up to 120 delegates in an impressive environment. For a smaller meeting, of up to 16 people, you have the option to use the stunning Florence Suite located on the first floor - its huge oak table and splendid design oozes character.
Whatever you need, the hotel can create a tailor-made package which is built around the needs of you and your delegates, including your choice of menu and an offer of overnight accommodation, as appropriate.
The delegate package can include:
The hire of a meeting room
Your choice of room layout
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries on arrival
Refreshments at mid morning and mid afternoon
A lunch option
Iced water, cordials and mints for guests
Notepaper and pens
HD television and DVD player
Flipchart and projector
At the end of the day, everyone is welcome to relax at the Leisure Club at a nearby sister hotel, The Barnstaple Hotel, where there are two heated pools, a sauna and a relaxation suite.
The team will work with you to create a great impression for your delegates. Experienced managers will make it easy for you to relax by planning every detail of your conference and then deliver impeccably on the day.
It's also worth a visit to the amazing cocktail bar, Bar 62. Fresh, contemporary decor and sleek furnishings combined with subdued lighting create a very special place to gather with friends or colleagues. It's an opportunity to relax after a day of hard work. Sip on an aperitif before your meal at one of the restaurants, enjoy an expertly prepared seasonal cocktail, or maybe drop in for a glass or two of bubbly to seal the deal. Treat yourself to a touch of the high life during your time at the hotel.
So, if you are planning a business event, get in contact with the Royal and Fortescue team today.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good279
- sallymcinnesgibbonsGloucester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHistoric HotelSaturday, 30th November 2019An old hotel beautifully brought up to date. We had a lovely room overlooking the main shopping street (room 204) with everything you could need for a relaxing stay. The staff were excellent and all... Read full review
- Helen RTrip Type:CouplesSunday carverySunday, 1st December 2019Three meat selection, lots of veg to choose from , lovely roast potatoes and light Yorkshire pudds , tasty gravy and meat well cooked but very tender Lovely choice of puddings Great service and a... Read full review
- 35ArgyllLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessNice rooms but very noisy stay.Wednesday, 11th December 2019I travelled with a colleague staying a Friday night after travelling down from London, as we were working Friday night and Saturday morning locally. After a rather long wait at check in (the... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available