Conferences at The Royal & Fortescue Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Royal and Fortescue is an inspiring venue for business meetings or conferences and seminars. You can rely on the experienced team at The Royal and Fortescue to make sure everything goes smoothly. Your colleagues will love the convenient location, free parking and free WiFi.
You will find that the elegant and impressive surroundings help inspire positive, productive business meetings, whilst also projecting a great image for your company.
As a conference venue, the hotel is one that will really impress. For larger conferences and seminars, the restaurant can accommodate up to 120 delegates in an impressive environment. For a smaller meeting, of up to 16 people, you have the option to use the stunning Florence Suite located on the first floor - its huge oak table and splendid design oozes character.
Whatever you need, the hotel can create a tailor-made package which is built around the needs of you and your delegates, including your choice of menu and an offer of overnight accommodation, as appropriate.
The delegate package can include:
The hire of a meeting room
Your choice of room layout
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries on arrival
Refreshments at mid morning and mid afternoon
A lunch option
Iced water, cordials and mints for guests
Notepaper and pens
HD television and DVD player
Flipchart and projector
At the end of the day, everyone is welcome to relax at the Leisure Club at a nearby sister hotel, The Barnstaple Hotel, where there are two heated pools, a sauna and a relaxation suite.
The team will work with you to create a great impression for your delegates. Experienced managers will make it easy for you to relax by planning every detail of your conference and then deliver impeccably on the day.
It's also worth a visit to the amazing cocktail bar, Bar 62. Fresh, contemporary decor and sleek furnishings combined with subdued lighting create a very special place to gather with friends or colleagues. It's an opportunity to relax after a day of hard work. Sip on an aperitif before your meal at one of the restaurants, enjoy an expertly prepared seasonal cocktail, or maybe drop in for a glass or two of bubbly to seal the deal. Treat yourself to a touch of the high life during your time at the hotel.
So, if you are planning a business event, get in contact with the Royal and Fortescue team today.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good284
- Bob2470Barnstaple, United KingdomDisappointing LunchThursday, 13th February 2020A beautiful old world hotel, plenty of charm, comfortable and friendly atmosphere, the staff were hospitable and attentive. However, sadly, the standard of the dining arrangements have plummeted. On... Read full review
- ASutherland340Yeovil, United KingdomLovely hotel with clean and comfortable roomsFriday, 14th February 2020The room was well furnished and modern. The bed was comfortable and room was spacious. The breakfast had a wide variety of options and was fresh. The communal seating area was very comfortable and... Read full review
- Rob SExeter, United KingdomTheatre breakSunday, 16th February 2020Handy for queens theatre and town centre outside . Cafes and restaurants close by including wetherspoons . Queens theatre five minutes walk away which put on top shows. We saw the cat and canary... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available