Conferences at The Park Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Park Hotel is the top conference venue in North Devon, an inspired choice for business meetings and conferences!
Speak to their business team and you will soon understand why The Park is one of the finest venues in North Devon for all kinds of corporate events, including conferences, day seminars and business meetings.
Close to the Link Road and centrally located for the biggest attractions in North Devon, The Park offers ample free parking, including electric car charging for Tesla cars, free high speed WiFi, stylish rooms and free access to gym and leisure facilities during your time at the hotel.
They will take all the hard work out of planning your business event and make sure that it is geared precisely to the needs of your business.
For more informal meetings such as getting together with clients and colleagues, check out Seasons. It's their stylish bar and brasserie, a perfect setting for relaxed business meetings or a great choice for drinks after work.
Elegant rooms included in special delegate packages are the ideal environment for really productive business meetings. There is also a 24-hour delegate rate available.
The packages include the hire of a meeting room, laid out in the style that best suits you. They provide tea, coffee and biscuits during mid morning and mid afternoon giving you opportunity to have a break. You’ll be greeted with Danish Pastries on arrival and lunch will be served.
During your meeting, everyone is provided with iced water, cordials and mints, as well as notepaper and pens, a HD television and DVD player, a flipchart and a projector. The rooms also have air conditioning.
Packages are tailored for your business meetings. The staff at are highly experienced at handling residential conferences, day seminars and business meetings. They are at a convenient location for easy access into the rest of Barnstaple and have two fully equipped conference rooms which have impressive views across Rock Park.
The Park Suite can seat up to 150 people in a theatre style, with tailor made packages including food ranging from light snacks, through to gala dinners with overnight stays.
At the end of a busy day, your delegates can unwind in the Leisure Club at our nearby sister hotel, The Barnstaple, or enjoy themselves in the stunning surroundings of the Seasons Bar and Brasseries, where they can have cocktails, or something softer while looking out over the spectacular views, giving them all a chance to relax.
Whatever your requirements, The Park Hotel's business team are dedicated to delivering a conference you’ll be proud of.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good313
- stevewellsniceTaunton, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessA very nice hotel and staffSunday, 8th December 2019I stayed here for one night. The reception staff were very kind and helpful. The room was spacious and clean with a very nice and smart en-suite. I opted for breakfast to be brought to my room which... Read full review
- BarneydovecoteTrip Type:Friends getawayFriend reunionMonday, 9th December 2019An absolutely faultless place to stay, the best food we have had as a group in 18 years. Your manager is a credit to the company and the service from all staff was a pleasure to experience. We have... Read full review
- emunro1Great Torrington, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayChristmas partyFriday, 13th December 2019We went for our Christmas party and I stayed the night. Brilliant staff, beautiful surroundings and my room was cosy, everything was thought of and I would recommend to anyone and hope to come back... Read full review
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Private rooms
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available