Conferences at The Imperial Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple, North Devon, is a wonderful venue for business meetings or conferences.
With a prestigious central location and attractive river views, the 4 star hotel is a brilliant setting for business meetings and conferences. They will take care of all the details, so all you have to think about is your business, conference or team building exercises.
For businesses and organisations, the Imperial Hotel can provide superb conference facilities and meeting rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has ample free parking and a variety of delegate packages on offer, which can include a special 24 hour delegate rate.
All the packages including hire of a meeting room and all that you will need for a successful meeting or conference. You’ll even have the opportunity to choose the layout of the room and the table dressings, so you can get the most out of the day.
The delegate packages include:
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries on arrival
Tea, coffee and biscuits around mid-morning and mid-afternoon
Iced water, cordials and mints
Notepaper and pens
Air conditioned rooms
A HD television and DVD player
There are also options for lunch
That’s not all, the hotel is also able to provide for residential conferences and day seminars, as well as business meetings. At the end of the day, delegates are welcome to unwind with a massage or swim at the Barnstaple Health and Leisure Club based at the nearby sister hotel.
The private conference rooms at the hotel can accommodate up to 60 delegates in a theatre style, giving you enough room to get the job done.
At The Imperial Hotel, they know how important it is to get these meetings right every single time. You can rely on their staff to listen to your brief and work with you to ensure that you are provided outstanding service that will impress your clients and colleagues. They will take the stress out of the whole day by planning the event in detail and will be at your beck and call for the duration.
For individuals, the Imperial Hotel can make the perfect event venue for a special party, perhaps to celebrate a wedding anniversary or a significant birthday.
They help you plan your event in detail to make sure that it is a huge success.
The riverside setting and country house atmosphere make the Imperial Hotel a great choice for a party or banquet venue. Whether it is a special dinner for a society, birthday, anniversary or other special event, you can be guaranteed dedication from attentive staff who will go out of their way to make sure your event is a big success.
Talented chefs are able to provide whatever you need, from a formal sit down banquet to a buffet or something in between. Drinks receptions are also available, just let them know when booking.
Parties can take place in the Arlington Restaurant with its beautiful décor and chandeliers, making a wonderful setting for that special occasion. Alternatively, you can opt for either the Kingsley Suite or the Grenville Room, their private dining rooms, which are perfect for smaller events. Both rooms have their own distinctive character and make a great party venue.
To find out more about what The Imperial Hotel can offer you in terms of conferences, business meetings or private events, head to their website and download a brochure.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good451
- rdv465A really good quality traditional hotel.Saturday, 19th December 2020Brend Hotels own several properties in Barnstaple. Our original booking was with The Royal and Fortescue which was cancelled due to the current tier system in N.Devon, so we were given the choice of... Read full review
- janelolabarkerBarnstaple, United KingdomWedding receptionThursday, 24th December 2020My husband and I had our wedding reception and a nights stay at The Imperial on the 19/12/2020. From the first meeting Adam and Will gave us exceptional service. Adam showed us around the whole... Read full review
- Culture520234Christmas packageMonday, 28th December 2020Spending Christmas away this year was always going to be difficult, but the stay at the Imperial was made so special and safe made what could have been unusual to being fantastic. Staff and the... Read full review
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Private rooms
- Wi-Fi available