Conferences at The Imperial Hotel
Book Tickets Online
The Imperial Hotel in Barnstaple, North Devon, is a wonderful venue for business meetings or conferences.
With a prestigious central location and attractive river views, the 4 star hotel is a brilliant setting for business meetings and conferences. They will take care of all the details, so all you have to think about is your business, conference or team building exercises.
For businesses and organisations, the Imperial Hotel can provide superb conference facilities and meeting rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has ample free parking and a variety of delegate packages on offer, which can include a special 24 hour delegate rate.
All the packages including hire of a meeting room and all that you will need for a successful meeting or conference. You’ll even have the opportunity to choose the layout of the room and the table dressings, so you can get the most out of the day.
The delegate packages include:
Tea, coffee and Danish pastries on arrival
Tea, coffee and biscuits around mid-morning and mid-afternoon
Iced water, cordials and mints
Notepaper and pens
Air conditioned rooms
A HD television and DVD player
There are also options for lunch
That’s not all, the hotel is also able to provide for residential conferences and day seminars, as well as business meetings. At the end of the day, delegates are welcome to unwind with a massage or swim at the Barnstaple Health and Leisure Club based at the nearby sister hotel.
The private conference rooms at the hotel can accommodate up to 60 delegates in a theatre style, giving you enough room to get the job done.
At The Imperial Hotel, they know how important it is to get these meetings right every single time. You can rely on their staff to listen to your brief and work with you to ensure that you are provided outstanding service that will impress your clients and colleagues. They will take the stress out of the whole day by planning the event in detail and will be at your beck and call for the duration.
For individuals, the Imperial Hotel can make the perfect event venue for a special party, perhaps to celebrate a wedding anniversary or a significant birthday.
They help you plan your event in detail to make sure that it is a huge success.
The riverside setting and country house atmosphere make the Imperial Hotel a great choice for a party or banquet venue. Whether it is a special dinner for a society, birthday, anniversary or other special event, you can be guaranteed dedication from attentive staff who will go out of their way to make sure your event is a big success.
Talented chefs are able to provide whatever you need, from a formal sit down banquet to a buffet or something in between. Drinks receptions are also available, just let them know when booking.
Parties can take place in the Arlington Restaurant with its beautiful décor and chandeliers, making a wonderful setting for that special occasion. Alternatively, you can opt for either the Kingsley Suite or the Grenville Room, their private dining rooms, which are perfect for smaller events. Both rooms have their own distinctive character and make a great party venue.
To find out more about what The Imperial Hotel can offer you in terms of conferences, business meetings or private events, head to their website and download a brochure.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good437
- 325ChrisHPerranwell Station, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAnother exceptional Brend HotelSunday, 1st December 2019I would recommend a room overlooking the river as it is well worth the extra expense for the view. The standard of this hotel with its old world charm and attentive polite service is very high... Read full review
- James WOur N'th visit to this excellent hotelTuesday, 3rd December 2019Yet again we stayed for a few nights at the Imperial to enjoy the Christmas lights and general atmosphere. The hotel is impressively positioned on the river Torridge and is no more than a few... Read full review
- rosemaryormeReading, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent HotelSunday, 8th December 2019An excellent hotel with excellent staff. Very welcoming and friendly. Rooms are really comfortable. The food is truly wonderful and the hotel has an excellent chef and the service in the dining... Read full review
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Private rooms
- Wi-Fi available