Conferences at The Barnstaple Hotel
Book Tickets Online
With a convenient location, ample parking and excellent range of facilities, the hotel is a superb choice for your conference, business event or meeting.
There are four smart, well-equipped conference rooms to suit any size of function, from smaller intimate events right up to huge conferences of 350 people.
The hotel and its team have years of experience in hosting conferences, focusing on the importance of getting every detail spot on. At the end of the day, your 24-hour delegates can enjoy fine dining and take advantage of an outstanding leisure club, to make their experience even more memorable.
Daily delegate rate include tea, coffee and Danish pasties on arrival, to ease you into the nitty gritty of the day. Following this there are two opportunities for tea, coffee and biscuits; mid-morning and mid-afternoon, giving you chance for a break from the hard work. Also on offer is a finger buffet lunch served with orange juice and mineral water.
Meeting rooms come equipped with an overhead projector and screen, a television, a flipchart pad, marker pens, notepaper and pens for attendees.
For guests that are at the hotel for 24 hours, the hotel also includes en-suite luxury accommodation, a three course dinner, a full English Breakfast to start the day and complimentary use of the leisure club’s facilities.
The Pilton Suite can accommodate up to 20 people theatre style, making it ideal for smaller meetings and the Taw Suite, which has air conditioning, is suitable for up to 40 delegates when set out in a theatre style.
For guests needing something larger for a conference or full board meeting, they offer the Ashford Suite, which is flooded with natural light and has a private bar. Or there's the newly refurbished Arlington Suite, which can accommodate up to 300 people and has a stage for those all-important presentations.
Residential conferences, day seminars and business meetings are all catered for, with free parking, free WiFi and a choice of menu options to suit your requirements.
Formal banquets or private celebrations can also be catered for, whatever the occasion. The team has the expertise and experience to make it a wonderful success.
Whether you need an informal buffet or a more formal sit down banquet, you are bound to find something in a selection of banqueting menus that will prove to be just right for you. Quality chefs will prepare sumptuous, fresh dishes using local ingredients that can’t fail to impress your guests. Drinks receptions can also be provided if required.
Don’t forget to head online and take a look at The Barnstaple Hotel's brochure, detailing all of their conference and banqueting packages.
You are welcome to contact the hotel directly for more information, on 01271 376221 or email the team at email@example.com.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good650
- suziemiller2018Exeter, United KingdomBrilliantFriday, 13th March 2020Excelllent Hotel, all staff very Polite, Friendly, Helpful, Professional. Lovely clean light room. Pool a lovely relaxing swim after a day cycling some of the Tarka Trail. Dinner excellent in the... Read full review
- rodwickendenFamily Diamond anniversaryTuesday, 17th March 2020Excellent service, spacious room with balcony, comfortable bed and very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good selection at breakfast. Large car park easy access and close to main road although... Read full review
- DJRampantCoventry, United KingdomNice Clean HotelFriday, 20th March 2020We stayed here last weekend whilst visiting friends nearby. The hotel was nice and clean with ample parking. We didn't use many facilities as we were out and about, But we would certainly stay here... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Conference facilities
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Private rooms
- Wi-Fi available
- In town/city centre