Conferences at Saunton Sands Hotel
Book Tickets Online
People choose to hold their business events at Saunton Sands Hotel because of the space, freedom and beachside location that comes included - perfect for inspiring clear thinking and new ideas!
The spotless sandy beaches with its dramatic cliff top and beautiful coast line is an inspirational setting, just perfect for a business meeting, an important event or a conference.
Saunton Sands Hotel is a place with excellent bars and restaurants where you can gather at the end of the meeting or conference to enjoy the leisure facilities to recharge the batteries. The hotel gives you all this and more. Their dedicated business team always go the extra mile to ensure that you and your delegates leave happy and impressed.
Hosting your conference at Saunton Sands is quite an experience. Aside from their outstanding conference and function suites, it is in a beautiful location that is bound to impress. Think spacious suites, with great facilities and state of the art audio visual equipment alongside Art-Deco elegance, plenty of light, space and air – you’ll be able to experience this and more.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to host a small seminar or a major conference, their business team are highly experienced and will ensure that your event runs smoothly leaving you to concentrate on your delegates.
You and your guests can enjoy a drink or a coffee in one of the bars and even make use of the sun loungers and gorgeous scenery between sessions. Those staying for a conference spread over several days or guests staying the night before travelling home will gain access to the high-end leisure facilities. This includes the hotel’s pools, gym and golf course and you’ll be able to wine and dine in the AA award winning flagship restaurant.
With decades of experience in hosting business conferences, the Saunton team know how important it is that everything goes to plan. They are efficient and ensure it all runs on time. They aim to take all the stress out of the organising, so you can focus on getting the most out of your meetings.
Packages are tailored to you, to suit the nature of your business and the kind of event you are looking to host. There are several things that come as standards. Whatever package you go for, you can be sure of the following:
Flexible rooms for both large and small meetings
24 hour response time to all your enquiries
An all inclusive option, with no extra charge for items such as flip charts
Prompt and efficient personal service throughout the day
Fresh local food, light snacks, tea and coffee and a range of healthy fruit served throughout the day
A range of inspiring group activities for those on team building retreats
Ample free parking in a location which is easily accessible from the rest of the UK with links to road, buses and trains
Organised pick-ups for delegates from Barnstaple and Tiverton train station
A commitment to environmentally responsible events
The convenience of free WiFi throughout the hotel
Since the dedicated business team always go the extra mile to make sure that you and your delegates leave happy and impressed, it really is no wonder that the Saunton Sands Hotel has become the leading choice for business meetings and conferences in North Devon.
The hotel is also available as a function or banquet venue if you’re looking to host something a bit more extravagant for a special birthday or event.
Be sure to head to their website to take a look at their brochure to see the full list of options. Or contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss your needs further.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good688
- sean00000007Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThis is a expensive 2* hotelSaturday, 14th March 2020Having read lots of the reviews on this hotel it seams a lot of people are easily pleased! Yes it has location going for it but I feel it is a very expensive 2* hotel while the reception looks fine... Read full review
- K4411OZrebeccahTrip Type:FamilyAmazing location. Fantastic Service. Great for families. Worth the moneyWednesday, 25th March 2020You go for the view and stay for the staff - Amazing cliff top location overlooking massive beach and expansive sand dunes. Do go the extra mile and pay for a seaview room - Delightful staff. Ratio... Read full review
- freddiedoncasterdoncasterNICE TO RETURN!Thursday, 30th April 2020It’s over thirty years the last time we were here! Yes we noticed changes, as you would expect after all these years, however the hotel still has that proud standing overlooking Saunton beach, and... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Near coastal path
- Sea Views
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available