Conferences at Saunton Sands Hotel
Book Tickets Online
People choose to hold their business events at Saunton Sands Hotel because of the space, freedom and beachside location that comes included - perfect for inspiring clear thinking and new ideas!
The spotless sandy beaches with its dramatic cliff top and beautiful coast line is an inspirational setting, just perfect for a business meeting, an important event or a conference.
Saunton Sands Hotel is a place with excellent bars and restaurants where you can gather at the end of the meeting or conference to enjoy the leisure facilities to recharge the batteries. The hotel gives you all this and more. Their dedicated business team always go the extra mile to ensure that you and your delegates leave happy and impressed.
Hosting your conference at Saunton Sands is quite an experience. Aside from their outstanding conference and function suites, it is in a beautiful location that is bound to impress. Think spacious suites, with great facilities and state of the art audio visual equipment alongside Art-Deco elegance, plenty of light, space and air – you’ll be able to experience this and more.
Whether you are looking for somewhere to host a small seminar or a major conference, their business team are highly experienced and will ensure that your event runs smoothly leaving you to concentrate on your delegates.
You and your guests can enjoy a drink or a coffee in one of the bars and even make use of the sun loungers and gorgeous scenery between sessions. Those staying for a conference spread over several days or guests staying the night before travelling home will gain access to the high-end leisure facilities. This includes the hotel’s pools, gym and golf course and you’ll be able to wine and dine in the AA award winning flagship restaurant.
With decades of experience in hosting business conferences, the Saunton team know how important it is that everything goes to plan. They are efficient and ensure it all runs on time. They aim to take all the stress out of the organising, so you can focus on getting the most out of your meetings.
Packages are tailored to you, to suit the nature of your business and the kind of event you are looking to host. There are several things that come as standards. Whatever package you go for, you can be sure of the following:
Flexible rooms for both large and small meetings
24 hour response time to all your enquiries
An all inclusive option, with no extra charge for items such as flip charts
Prompt and efficient personal service throughout the day
Fresh local food, light snacks, tea and coffee and a range of healthy fruit served throughout the day
A range of inspiring group activities for those on team building retreats
Ample free parking in a location which is easily accessible from the rest of the UK with links to road, buses and trains
Organised pick-ups for delegates from Barnstaple and Tiverton train station
A commitment to environmentally responsible events
The convenience of free WiFi throughout the hotel
Since the dedicated business team always go the extra mile to make sure that you and your delegates leave happy and impressed, it really is no wonder that the Saunton Sands Hotel has become the leading choice for business meetings and conferences in North Devon.
The hotel is also available as a function or banquet venue if you’re looking to host something a bit more extravagant for a special birthday or event.
Be sure to head to their website to take a look at their brochure to see the full list of options. Or contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss your needs further.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good634
- Jane BReading, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelSimply super at SauntonSaturday, 17th August 2019So I am not a lover of those hotels where two nights cost me as much as a decent week in Portugal but for Saunton I am prepared to make an exception First class service brilliant location I... Read full review
- 729accountsWarfield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot quite DeluxeMonday, 19th August 2019This was a very nice Family hotel but cleanliness could be improved in the bedrooms. Food is really good but not set up as a 2 week holiday as the menu and entertainment does not change from week to... Read full review
- Richard SSlough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyRip off restauranrMonday, 19th August 2019Excellent location, attractive hotel, but spoiled by restaurant with extortionate prices and inadequate choices for vegetarians. If you stay at this hotel be prepared to eat at the excellent local... Read full review
- Cater for vegetarians
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Near coastal path
- Sea Views
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available