Conferences at Pentillie Castle
Book Tickets Online
Situated on the beautiful banks of the River Tamar on the Cornwall and Devon border, located just off the A38 near Saltash, Pentillie Castle offers something very different for the business guest. Secluded, impressive and stunningly beautiful, it’s easy to get to, but hard to leave. Your clients will be impressed by the grandeur of the surroundings and kept entertained by the superb facilities at their disposal.
The location offers a spectacular change from the office environment – a great setting for securing that crucial business contract, rewarding business teams, holding press conferences and even product launches. We also have extensive parking, WiFi and superfast broadband.
There are two corporate spaces available; The Repton Room seats theatre style up to 32 delegates or horseshoe style up to 24 delegates, cabaret style 20, banquet style 32. The Clock Tower Room seats 10 delegates boardroom style. The downstairs floor of the main Castle is also available to hire.
Day Delegate prices start from £48pp include;
- Arrival tea, coffee and early morning treat
- Mid-morning tea, coffee and homemade biscuits
- A two-course buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea, coffee and sweet treats.
- Still and sparkling water throughout the day.
- Room hire
- Equipment hire inc pads and pencils, flipcharts x 2
- Projector and screen
- Superfast broadband Wifi
24hr Residential Delegates available from £238 pp (includes 3 course dinner)
Dry hire is also available starting from £175 for a half day. Alternatively, please give our experienced and professional team your ideas and they will be happy to tailor your day to your exact needs
For exclusive use of our Dining Room, we are able to accommodate up to a maximum of 60 people on trestle tables or for a smaller group of 40, we can set up round tables.
Team building exercises can be arranged such as golf, treasure hunt, clay pigeon shooting, woodland or river activities, 4x4 off road driving, garden tours, wine tasting and many more!
Should your event be for more than one day our award winning luxurious bedrooms are available and all your dining requirements will be met.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good12
- COsb123Canterbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic afternoon tea!Monday, 21st October 2019What a fantastic hotel run by a really friendly family. We had afternoon tea followed by a walk around the grounds with our dog. Having seen Pentillie Castle on Channel 4’s Country House Rescue and... Read full review
- linl52Plymouth, United KingdomA lot of money for very littleSaturday, 26th October 2019Visited this place with a friend a few dats ago. If I’m honest I was unimpressed by the front of Pentillie as it didn’t look much like a castle. The room we had afternoon tea in was lovely. The fire... Read full review
- Liketogo72San Francisco, CaliforniaTrip Type:Friends getawayWhat a Lovely ExperienceTuesday, 29th October 2019We spend two nights recently at beautiful Pentillie Castle and had a wonderful time. The Castle is right out of an English novel.....spacious, elegantly decorated, and filled with beautiful... Read full review
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for Special Diets
- Cater for vegetarians
- Catering by in house chefs
- Locally sourced produce
Children & Infants
- Available for wedding receptions
- Coach drop-off point
- Conference facilities
- En Suite Accommodation On Site
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- In countryside
- Village Location
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Off site
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Courtesy transport to airport
- On site parking
- American Express accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Pentillie Castle, Cornwall
Map & Directions
Sat-Nav: Most Sat-Nav’s will lead you directly to the castle using the postcode PL12 6QD.
Driving to Pentillie From London, England and the East:
Aim for Cornwall, taking the A38 at Exeter.
Take the A38 signposted to Plymouth and Liskeard.
Cross the Tamar Bridge into Cornwall.
Follow the A388 towards Callington and Launceston.
Go straight across the Carkeel roundabout.
Go straight across HATT roundabout.
Turn RIGHT signposted Pentillie Castle.
From West and South Cornwall:
Take the A38 towards Saltash.
After the Trerulefoot roundabout, you will pass through the villages of Tideford, Landrake and Notter Bridge.
On the brow of the hill after Notter Bridge, turn LEFT to Callington and A388.
At the T-junction turn LEFT towards Hatt
Continue straight on at the roundabout.
Turn RIGHT sign posted Pentillie Castle
From North Cornwall:
Take the A30 to Launceston.
At Launceston turn onto the A388 towards Callington and Saltash.
Drive through St. Mellion and go across the roundabout at the end of the village.
Turn LEFT signposted Pentillie Castle.
Public Transport Directions
Public Transport Train:
Plymouth is on the main London (Paddington) to Cornwall (Penzance) train line, about 3½ hours from London. Pentillie Castle is situated just 25 minutes by car/taxi from Plymouth train station.
Both Exeter and Newquay airports are about an hour’s drive but flights are available from many different cities both in the UK and Europe.
There are locations on the estate that are perfect for launching and landing both helicoper and hot air balloon
|Open New Year|
|Castle Office (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:00||- 18:00*|