The Haytor Hotel Torquay is a beautiful Victorian Villa built in the 1835 offering quality luxury Bed & Breakfast.
We have beautiful gardens and are just a few minutes walk from Torquay and Meadfoot beach.
Each room has flat screen Tvs, docking stations, USB charging points and free wifi.
There are 12 rooms over 3 floors all non smoking. We do not allow young children or pets.
The hotel aims to balance attentiveness with discretion, enabling guests to enjoy their stay in Torquay for leisure or business.
The Haytor Hotel Torquay provides luxury accommodation in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere. We do not normally cater for children under twelve.
Breakfast is served between 8.30 and 9.30 and all options are available, even a continental breakfast to your room if you'd prefer a lie in.
We also have a licensed bar and lounge for you to fully soak up the garden views or watch the sun set over Torquay. Perhaps in the warmer months our Terrace will invite you.
We have a large garden complete with pond, benches and a pleasant space to enjoy a drink. The garden is situated to the side and back of the hotel, providing a quiet space to reflect and contemplate.
We have every room size from King sized suites to standard doubles, some wheelchair accessible with wet rooms and hand rails.
We accept all major credit cards (bar Diners and Amex) aswell as cash and credit cards - please book direct via our website.
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Exec||£104.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Prem King||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Prem Twin||£124.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Std bath||£89.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Std bath single||£79.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|std shower||£94.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|std shower single||£84.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Sup||£114.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*DISCOUNTED prices for autumn, winter and spring breaks - see our website www.haytorhotel.com for details.
DISCOUNTS available for stays of 5 or more nights 1st April to 30th September and for stays of 4 or more nights 1st October to 31st March - see our website www.haytorhotel.com for details.
From the M5 continue onto Devon Expressway/A38 for 2.3 miles. Use the left two lanes to turn slightly left (sign for A380 Torquay) for 9.9 miles.
Keep right to continue Besigheim Way/Penn Inn Flyover/ A380 for 1 mile.
Keep right to continue onto South Devon Expressway/ A380 for 2.1 miles.
Keep left to continue onto South Devon Expressway for 0.2 miles
Turn left onto Hamelin Way
Turn right onto Riviera Way / A3022 for 1.7 miles
Slight left onto Newton Road 0.3 miles
Turn right onto South Street 0.6 miles
Slight left onto Torbay road /A379 0.4 miles
At the roundabout take the first exit onto Carey Parade/A379 0.2 miles
At the roundabout take the first exit onto Torwood Street/A379 0.1 mile
If you would like assistance with Coach, Bus, Train, Plane, Bike and Walking options and routes, please call us on 01803 294708 or email us at email@example.com, with details of your departure point and prefered arrival time and we we try to assist.
• We are located less than 1½ miles away from Torquay railway station.
• Leave the station and there is a taxi rank immediately outside, alternatively ...
• Turn right into Rathmore Road and head towards the sea. At the lights, turn left into Torbay Road and follow the coastline (on your right) towards the Harbour, passing the Princess Theatre.
• At the first roundabout, bear left and follow the road to the next roundabout which has a clocktower in the centre. Turn left at the roundabout into Babbacombe Road and at the first set of lights turn right into Parkhill Road.
• Follow Parkhill Road which shortly changes to Meadfoot Road. The hotel is situated approximately 150 meters ahead on the right hand side.
• We are located around 1½ miles away from Torquay coach station.
• Taxi and bus services serve the coach station, alternatively ...
• Head southwest on Lymington Rd toward Lymington Rd. Go through 1 roundabout • Slight right onto Castle Circus
• Turn left to stay on Castle Circus
• Slight left onto Union St • Turn right, then slight right, then turn left (all) toward The Terrace, then continue straight onto The Terrace
• Slight right onto Parkhill Rd • Follow Parkhill Road which shortly changes to Meadfoot Road. The hotel is situated approximately 150 meters ahead on the right hand side.
This information is self-assessed; therefore we accept no liability for its accuracy. Please contact the venue for further information.
Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves
Babbacombe Cliff Railway on the outskirts of Torquay in Devon, on the stunning English…
Babbacombe Model Village famed for its miniature landscaped gardens is branded as one of…
Make a big splash at the UK’s largest outdoor waterpark!
Choose from 8 tumbling,…
With over 2,500 animals across 80 acres of beautiful, spacious grounds – you are in for…
Nestled on the banks of the River Teign just outside the picturesque village of Shaldon,…
The historic Dartington Hall is an inspiring, 1200-acre cultural destination just outside…
The Shops at Dartington (located at the Cider Press Centre); a great place for all the…
Open Main Season 29th March – 3rd November 2019.
YOUR MISSION BEGINS HERE! Be a hero at…
The Paint Hub is a pottery painting cafe where you can customise your own piece of…
Be amazed and amused at House of Marbles. Lot of wonderful sights to behold for all ages.
It has been said by people of 'a certain generation', who have memories of trips to…
A Full Day of Family Fun at Pennywell Farm
Treat your family to a full day of…
Nestled in the shadow of Dartmoor, in a beautiful wooded valley beside the river Dart,…
Voted ‘Best Small Attraction in Devon’, Stuart Line Cruises is a multi-award-winning,…
It’s not every day you can hand feed a deer or a llama, walk a pygmy goat or bottle feed…